Our Pupil Premium for 2013-14 was £4364.
This was used to provide:
- Use of Lexia software to develop reading and phonics skills;
- 1-1 support for phonics, handwriting and motor skills;
- 1-1 support and coaching from the Headteacher, Mrs. Cowans.
- Purchase of materials to support learning in writing, especially grammar and punctuation skills.
- Additional resources and 1-1 support for memory skills.
- Additional support time for those children in danger of falling behind their peers in English and Maths.
The children for whom the Pupil Premium was allocated:
- made outstanding progress in Y6
- made at least expected progress, with the majority making good progress, in KS1 and the rest of KS2