Our Pupil Premium for 2014-15 was £5265.
This was used to provide:
- Use of Lexia software to develop reading and phonics skills;
- 1-1 support for phonics;
- Purchase of materials to support learning in mental maths;
- Additional 1-1 support time for those children in danger of falling behind their peers in English and Maths.
- Opportunities to develop social skills.
The children for whom the Pupil Premium was allocated:
- made outstanding progress in Y6 in Reading and Writing
- the majority made at least expected or better progress in KS1 and the rest of KS2
We have identified those children for whom additional support will be needed next year, and our use of the Pupil Premium in 2015 – 2016 will reflect this.