Our Pupil Premium for 2015-16 comprises £2485 from the financial year to April 2016, and £1225 for the year to April 2017, totalling £3710.
Our focus is on the development of phonics skills in KS1 and lower KS2, and maths skills throughout KS1 and KS2. The Pupil Premium will be used to provide:
- Use of Lexia software to develop reading and phonics skills;
- 1-1 support for phonics using Read, Write Inc. One-to-one Phonics Tutoring;
- 1-1 support and coaching;
- Purchase of materials to support learning in phonics and maths (particularly times tables);
- Additional 1-1 support time for those children in danger of falling behind their peers in English and Maths;
- Support to develop social skills.