The wearing of uniform is expected for all pupils in order to instill a feeling of corporate pride in the school.
School Colour: Royal Blue
- Blue Sweatshirt with Logo
- Blue Jogging Pants
- Blue Polo Shirt with Logo
- Grey Trousers
- Grey Skirt
- Blue Gingham Summer Dress
Polo shirts, sweatshirts and joggers may be ordered from Crea8tive Graphics or ‘Elizabeths Embroidery’.
Other items can be found in local stores.
Sports Wear: Blue T-shirt with logo Blue shorts Plimsolls /Trainers
- P.E. kit needs to be kept in school at all times in the blue sports bag. It is helpful if parents can wash the kit at the weekend and return it each Monday
- For cross-country running during the winter months, pupils may need old jogging pants / trousers and old trainers as the route can be very muddy
- Children have bare feet when doing dance
- All children swim once a fortnight at Wolsingham Learner pool and need the appropriate equipment. All children wear swimming caps (currently not swimming due to COVID restrictions)
- Indoor shoes are required to keep the school as clean and mud-free as possible
- Please ensure all of your child’s clothing is named
How To Order
Cre8ive Graphics are a local supplier, based in Bishop Auckland. They have provided a set of school uniform which can be viewed in the reception. Orders can be placed by visiting the Website or their local shop. Please see the following document for further information:
School Uniform is still available to purchase from Elizabeth’s Embroidery, please see further information on the following website
For further information please Contact the School.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.